Amazon Best Deals

Saturday 29 October 2016

Warwick Castle UK 3D Battlement Pano 1

fixed1t Virtual Reality 3D

We visited Warwick Castle in Warwickshire UK for Halloween Weekend, here is a daylight 3D panorama from the battlements, I will be posting more 3D pictures in my 3D BLOG, Link in below.

This is side-by-side 3D Google Cardboard



If you like this Panning 3D shot, the check out my Battlements VERTIGO high shots, in 3D your there looking over the edge.  If you have vertigo be careful watching this or don't.  But if you do I'd well your comments on how realistic the height feels in 3D VR does it make your legs go weak?


#fixed1t3DVRmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm