Amazon Best Deals

Thursday 6 August 2020

Fortnite In Amazing 3D Season 3 Black Manta Video Trailer In Google 3D V...

Fortnite In Amazing 3D Season 3 Black Manta Video Trailer In Google 3D VR 180 For Mobile VR Headsets

This is a side by side 180 3D Google Cardboard video of the amazing Fortnite Season 3 Black Manta Video Trailer. The graphics are stunning in 2D as I'm sure you all agree, but 3D offers amazing extras depth and reality, a great being there visual reality experience. Check it out, this is you'll need to use a phone 3D headset or Google Cardboard, and you simply set the resolution of this video to high and slot it in the headset and set ip playing, you can also watch it on a 3D TV and more Professional 3D Phone headsets. I hope you like it, and check out the links to me other 3D Videos https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVnKaE3t-yQVFg9lobUtWqSPK1_PycKSc and subscribed to my fixed1t youtube channel. I'm also fixed1t_fixer on PS4.

So time to taken that iPhone, Samsung or other 3D Viewing headset you bought on impulse from off the shelf, out of the draw, out of the cupboard or out of the toy box and try it on, its a great way to watch things and I have plenty of videos to watch.

Thanks Malcolm aka fixed1t_fixer aka @FIXED1T ​



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm