Amazon Best Deals

Wednesday 16 November 2016

3D VR 1080p Puzzle Beautifully Camouflaged Creature

fixed1t Virtual Reality 3D

On A Great Trip To Cornwall I Came Across This Beautiful Example Of Natural Camouflage. Can You See It? I Wondered If It Would Be Easier To See In 3D

The first part of this video is in SBS 3D VR So please put on your headset or just watch cross eyed the middle of the 3 videos

The second part is Red/Cyan Half Colour

If Your Not Using Your Phone For 3D, Your Really Missing Out.

More Details Here

Here is a link to the great Improved Google Cardboard Like Phone 3D Headset With Age Related additional focusing.

Click This Link for My Review Of The VR SHINEON SDS Phone 3D Headset



#fixed1t3DVRvideos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm