Amazon Best Deals

Saturday 19 November 2016

Sony Playstation VR - Loathsome Bulk Buying Price Hikers

Profiteering Sony Playstation VR Headset Over Pricing

With Christmas coming up and expectations being set high for the must have gadget for Christmas 2016, you would hope that the Christmas spirit would prevail.

There was a great scene in the original Black & White movie Miracle on 34th Street


which one of my most favourite movies ever.  It brings a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes, as the Chris Kringle the Santa telling kids parents in Macy's store where they can buy certain toys Macy's don't stock or who has them cheaper.

It's a lovely thought, and in the film is portrayed as a marketing success, as it is today for John Lewis, 'never knowingly undersold'

So it really angers me when I discovered that some loathsome creatures have bought up stock of the expensive Sony Playstation VR Headset


which itself isn't cheap or completely ready to use, as I outlined in my BLOG Article 

Read This Before Buying A Sony Playstation VR


But SHARKS appear to be using their purchase allocation to screw buyers for an extra £150+ for the same item, if they want it before Christmas.  Why would people pay an extra £150+ ? well it because of its rarity (due to SHARKS buying up of available stock to fleece buyers with their higher pricing). 

I found this on Amazon UK


Amazon states that they have sold their QUOTA at £349 and won't have any more until January 2017, then there is a huge list of Shark Sellers, many more than I show in the picture above.

No you may think differently, but to me this is no different to Ticket Touting, and in my view should be outlawed as blatant Market Manipulation and Profiteering.  Sony should not give allocation to these companies, and especially not at Christmas time.

If you agree that this practise I will call 'PRODUCT TOUTING' should be banned then please like, thumbs up and share this article.  In fact I think I will email BBC Radio 4 consumer programme so they can look into it and see how widespread this is.  

Let's face it in a time of recession, when products are being splashed in front of the eyes of people with little free cash, the situation shouldn't be made worse by this loathsome profiteering SHARKS.

#fixed1t3DVRvideos






No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm