Amazon Best Deals

Monday 19 December 2016

Sony Playstation VR - Enormous Price Hikes

You may have seen my recent rant over Sony Playstation VR purchasing by sharks to manipulate the buyers market. You can read the piece using the link below:

Sony Playstation VR - Loathsome Bulk Buying Price Hikers


I thought we'd reached the peak of this greed, but as the major distributors are stating they will have no stock until after Christmas ads like this on Amazon continue to appear with apparently larger and larger price hikes.

It seems odd to me that market manipulation at the shareholder level is illegal, but buying up product to sell on at extortionately high prices due to the lack of availability seems to be okay, and supported by the big players.

I just stumbled on this on Amazon UK

Time to vote with our feet people, and not to buy.

Ho Hum Humbug Christmas Exploitation Is Increasing

I just heard a piece on BBC Radio 4 UK interviewing Santas and the kids were asking about which 3D VR should they get, gulp, at these prices I'd say the cheap phone holding headsets.  If Sony wanted to grow the market this Christmas, then they should have done what Apple do and set a maximum price you can charge as a reseller, and how it as close to the RRP as possible.

Shame on you people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm